This is the Leadership Journey.
For your personal growth and more impact.
Are you in?
The Leadership Journey is self-directed learning – you are at the wheel and decide which events, format, topics in our calendar are worth your time. We've built a journey that's engaging and insightful. Are you in?
You still have questions?
Here are the answers.
Yes, great question, thank you! Organisations today are still organised in a hierarchical way. So yes, leadership takes place in formal roles. But not exclusively.
For us, leadership is about 'stepping forward to have an impact'. Taking the lead means to 'be a force'. Leadership always has an intent or direction. Leadership means taking responsibility for shaping your surrounding. That means, we all are or can be, in fact, leaders.
The beginning is all about clarity: We call this the Discovery. This period is designed for you to become crystal clear on what your personal and leadership goals are and what you'd like to focus on in terms of development. If you are part of the general Leadership Journey, this period lasts 2 weeks. If you are part of a specific program like the Women's Leadership Journey, this period might take longer.
The Discovery is your first step within the Leadership Journey. It has four core objectives:
- To step into the mindset that allows you to get the most out of the Journey
- To understand the impact you would like to have in your different roles: As Leader, professional, partner, parent...
- To define the development areas you want to focus on in order for you to reach your goals
- To make a specific plan what you will do/learn in the next few months
- You start with a self-assessment: The Leadership Compass Questionnaire allows you to create a mental image of all the areas that play a role for your leadership development and start to reflect on where you excel and what you might need to take a look at.
- In the first 3-hour workshop, we make you look: What is it that you want? What is it that you need? What does leadership mean for you? Are you showing up in the right mindset?
- In the two weeks that follow, the Intao app sends you a daily reflexion to dig deeper. At the end of the two weeks you will have defined your mission and goals in all important roles and will have chosen the areas you want to focus on.
- In the second workshop (90 minutes), you will go specific: You will define goals and pick the learning formats you want to attend.
The basis for our journey is the Leadership Compass. It is a development model created by psychologists that covers all the important learning areas of modern leadership. It is not intended as a psychometric test, but as a reflection and analysis tool for learners. It covers all aspects that are of importance for the impact you have.
We've spent lots of time and done countless experiments to create the perfect mix of formats and channels. Read about our eco-system in detail here.
Our topics cover all areas of the Leadership Compass – from mindfulness to innovation and change. We are constantly developing new topics – for the app as well as for the trainings. All sprints, labs and monthly calls you can register for are listed on https://intao.io/en/calendar.
And if you can't find what you are looking for, you can always ask if we might be able to come up with something...
We run two training formats: Labs as short bursts of learning, sprints as deeper, more reflective learning processes.
- Sprints: They last four weeks. In a group of a maximum of 20 participants, you will work on the topic in four workshops. Sparks and the exchange via the digital community ensure more sustainability.
- Labs: The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experiences and clarify any final questions in a Q&A session.
Check the calendar here.
For Sprints, that's not a problem. It's challenging to make it to all four workshops. We'll always make it possible for you to follow up on the content you missed. Sprints have a group component so you shouldn't sign up if you have to miss more than one workshop.
For the Labs, you receive an intro video upfront. Since the 3-hour workshop is the interactive part for the content covered in the video. So, we don't provide follow-up material if you miss the workshop.
The Intao-app or the 'Digital Mentor' as we call it, is the learning tool we've developed specifically for the requirements of personal development. It supports you every day to make learning more sustainable. It accompanies all other learning formats. It's the glue that binds it all together to form one sustainable learning process.
When you don't have time to come to the live trainings, use topics from the library to continue learning on your own time.
We deeply care about that. We only collect very few personalised data (Your name and email) and create no individual reports whatsoever. In order to improve our app, we do analyse user data but only anonymised and collated. For more information, read more here.
You couldn't find the answer to your question?
Contact us directly!
Thank you for getting in touch. Naturally, when sending your message,