Having Crucial Conversations.
How to resolve difficult situations constructively.
Lab with Richard Schneider.
We like to avoid some conversations and put them on the back burner: Finally telling a colleague or employee how stressful I find their behaviour, making it clear to the manager that I feel overwhelmed or bossed around, expressing my anger about rude customers.
As soon as such a conversation lurks, our pulse rises just thinking about it. So we keep quiet for a long time because we don't want to attack or hurt anyone. Worried about the reaction or an argument, we postpone clarification getting silently annoyed - until it becomes obvious that the conversation needs to be had.
In this Lab we explore ways to approach crucial conversations with a constructive attitude and to prepare well.
You will learn tools for clarifying, planning and for appreciative implementation. This way, personal strategies will emerge that will help you tackle tricky conversations and keep your cool.
- Two weeks of consciously working on how to solve difficult situations constructively.
- An interactive workshop and a Q&A session with communication expert
- A daily impulse via the Intao App
March 18｜9:00 a.m CET｜in German
- You find the courage to approach tricky conversations with a good attitude.
- You know how to prepare and build up a conversation
- You make sure that facts and emotions have their place in the conversation and that communication goes well.
- Principles of communication in partnership
- Structural elements for crucial conversations
- Communication model for managing conversations
- Tips & best practice for challenging conversation situations
Labs run over two weeks.
The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experiences and clarify any final questions in a Q&A session.
Richard is a speech educator and lawyer and has been working with people in companies for around 25 years improving their collaboration. He is a sparring partner for strong personal performance and successful communication, works as a coach for personal development and accompanies teams on their way to success. His motto "Everything I need is in my partner" guides him not only on stage in improvisational theatre, but also in his role as a consultant.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via the contact form or mail.
Start Lab: March 18｜09:00 a.m. CET｜in German
March 18 | 09:00-12:00 a.m. CET
March 30 | 09:00-10:00 a.m. CEST
Get in touch.
Thank you for getting in touch. Naturally, when sending your message,