The Power of Coaching.
Empowering others through coaching.
Sprint with Alain van Gils.
Coaching is an important leadership skill for many reasons. It builds connection and trust and allows you and your coachee(s) to grow both individually and together. It supports you and your team in always meeting the challenge through high quality communication and an orientation towards solutions.
It works both one-on-one and in a group or team because it empowers your coachee(s) to find their own solutions.
Coaching therefore plays a big role in co-creative leadership. And it all boils down to the fact that coaching, in the simplest terms, is a higher form of communication and being.
- You realise how powerful and yet simple good coaching can be.
- You understand what the essential ingredients and 'magic elements' are.
- You learn how to build relationships, trust and openness.
- You learn to adopt a coaching mindset
- You understand and practice asking powerful questions
- You understand and practise deep listening
- You understand how and when to challenge your coachee(s) to be their best selves and find their own answers.
- Workshop 1: The Basics of Coaching, introducing the foundational competencies used in coaching.
- Workshop 2: Being a Coach, helps you understand and adopt a mindset for successful coaching.
- Workshop 3: Practicing Coaching, gives you the opportunity to develop your coaching with support and guidance.
- Workshop 4: Continuing as Coach, assist you in staying on the coaching path with a Q&A and the opportunity to share your experiences so far, and importantly planning for the future.
Sprints last four weeks and are divided, as shown above, into four distinct workshops. You will be supported in your development as coach with daily Sparks and 'buddy-coaching' to ensure sustainable success in your growth as a coach.
Alain is not only an inspiring artist, he is an executive coach and trainer of 23 years, working in family and medium-sized businesses all the way up to multi-national corporations. As co-founder of Intao, he is responsible for accompanying our clients on their journey to more sustainable success in large change and transformation projects.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via email.
Start Sprint: March 5, 2024｜11:00 am CET｜in English
- 1. Workshop:
March 5, 2024｜11:00 am - 02:00 pm CET
- 2. Workshop:
March 12, 2024｜11:00 am - 02:00 pm CET
- 3. Workshop:
March 19, 2024｜11:00 am - 02:00 pm CET
- 4. Workshop:
March 26, 2024｜11:00 am - 02:00 pm CET