Shaping decisions together:
Consensus through mediative communication.
Lab with Andreas Heintz.
Managers need their team to gain new insights, build understanding and make decisions.
And if employees are involved in operational design and decision-making processes, managers not only create understanding and acceptance, but also recognise what really matters to the people in the team. This creates clarity, leads to better cooperation, higher motivation and paves the way for effective decisions.
- So how can I involve my people more closely?
- What does a successful participation process ultimately look like?
- And how can I ensure that the decision is implemented?
In this Lab, you will learn how we can utilise the concept of mediation as an effective management tool. Whether for leading team meetings or in important, difficult and potentially emotionally charged decision-making situations.
We will discuss how we can use mediative communication and the targeted use of mediative techniques and methods to create added value for everyone involved.
- You will learn how to use the tools of mediative communication for yourself
- Strengthen your conflict-, action- and decision-making skills
- Enable constructive and co-operative design and decision-making processes
- Promote a relationship-friendly culture of interaction and encounter
- The concept of mediation
- Mediative communication
- Efficient decision-making meetings
- Focusing on successful relationships
- Blockade-solving issues
Labs run over two weeks.
The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experience and clarify any final questions in a Follow-up session.
Andreas is a lawyer and has been working as a mediator, systemic coach and trainer for many years. As an alumni and now a trainer at the Institute for Transformative Mediation (ITM), he focuses first and foremost on people and their relationship potential.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via email.
Start Lab: April 18, 2024｜02:00 pm CEST｜in German
April 18, 2024｜02:00 pm - 05:00 pm CEST
May 2, 2024｜02:00 pm - 03:00 pm CEST