Mental Fitness: Stop your inner saboteurs.
Unlock your full potential with Mental Fitness.
Lab with Simone Muendel.
Did you know that only about 20% of teams and individuals truly live up to their full potential? It's time to break free from unhelpful thinking patterns and unleash your inner champion! According to Shirzad Chamine, renowned Stanford professor and bestselling author, our minds often act as saboteurs rather than friends, holding us back from greatness.
That's where the Lab "Mental Fitness: Stop your inner saboteurs" Lab comes in, designed to charge your ability to overcome the thought patterns that hold you back and face life's challenges with a positive mindset. Rigorous research has shown that this shift is the key to unlocking a significant boost in both performance and happiness.
- Discover mental fitness as a driving force behind enhanced performance and lasting happiness.
- Harness your power to identify and intercept your own sabotaging thinking patterns.
- Practical techniques to strengthen your self-command muscle, empowering you to break free from self-sabotage and regain balance in any situation.
- Take away a toolkit of pragmatic exercises for your mental fitness workouts that you can practice anytime, anywhere.
- Definition of mental fitness
- Benefits of mental fitness
- Introduction to 10 key saboteurs, including identification of your own saboteurs
- Introduction to mental fitness operating system
- Application of pragmatic, yet impactful mental fitness exercises
Labs run over two weeks.
The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experience and clarify any final questions in a Follow-up session.
As a positive leadership and collaboration coach, communication strategist and co-founder of cw coaching campus, Simone's special passion are people in leadership and the science of what makes life worth living aka positive psychology. Her heart's desire: Connecting people - with themselves, with others, in the team and in the company. Because true connection brings out the best in us humans.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via email.
Start Lab: November 6, 2023｜09:00 am CET｜in English
November 6, 2023 | 09:00 am - 12:00 pm CET
November 20, 2023 | 09:00 - 10:00 am CET