Mental Fitness & Mindfulness.
Harness the power of the here and now.
Lab with Simone in English.
In our fast-paced lives, our thoughts tend to bounce around, lingering on past and future challenges. When our "monkey mind" takes over, it's hard to gather our energy, and sometimes we feel scattered or drained.
Here is what you can do about it: The power of mindfulness can bring us back to the present moment, freeing us from the grip of yesterday's worries or tomorrow's uncertainties. As bestselling author Sam Harris puts it, "How we focus our attention on the here and now largely shapes our experience and, therefore, the quality of our lives."
That's where this Lab comes in — a game-changer for your well-being and focus. For two weeks, we'll explore the world of mindfulness together.
- Uncover how mindfulness empowers your leadership skills, boosts emotional intelligence, and enhances your overall well-being.
- Experience firsthand the incredible influence of mindfulness on your perception of the here and now!
- Discover how mindfulness grants you the magical ability to hit the pause button when life gets overwhelming.
- Reconnect with yourself and others on a deeper level as mindfulness becomes your trusted companion.
- We'll equip you with a toolkit of mindfulness exercises to supercharge your practice and bring more peace into your everyday life.
- Definition of mindfulness and key principles
- Mindfulness, mental fitness and well-being
- Introduction to formal and informal mindfulness techniques
- Application of short, simple mindfulness techniques
- Integration of mindfulness practices into daily routines
Labs run two weeks. The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experiences and clarify any final questions in a follow-up session.
As a positive leadership and collaboration coach, communication strategist and co-founder of cw coaching campus, Simone's special passion are people in leadership and the science of what makes life worth living aka positive psychology. Her heart's desire: Connecting people - with themselves, with others, in the team and in the company. Because true connection brings out the best in us humans.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via email.
Start Lab: December 8, 2023｜09:00 am CET｜in English
December 8, 2023｜09:00 - 12:00 CET
December 22, 2023｜12:00 - 13:00 CET