From mind full to mindfulness.
Harness the power of being
in the present moment.
Lab with Ruth Maier-Hamberger.
In our busy lives, our minds tend to jump back and forth, lingering on past or future challenges. When this "monkey mind" takes over, it’s hard for us to focus our energy, sometimes leaving us disconnected or drained.
Practicing mindfulness allows us to refocus on the present moment and away from what may have happened yesterday, last week, or will in the days or weeks to come. As Sam Harris (best-selling author) puts it: "How we pay attention to the present moment largely determines the character of our experience, and therefore, the quality of our lives."
Regular practice makes mindfulness more accessible and allows us to harvest the positive effects, e.g. on cognition, creativity and well-being.
- Find out, what mindfulness has to do with leadership, emotional intelligence, and your wellbeing
- Experience mindfulness’ powerful impact on how you perceive the here and now
- Find out how mindfulness allows you to hit the pause button
- Explore how mindfulness reconnects us with ourselves - and with others
- You receive and practice a repertoire of mindfulness exercises to enhance your mindfulness practice
- Definition of mindfulness and key principles
- Mindfulness and well-being
- Introduction to formal and informal mindfulness techniques
- Application of brief, simple mindfulness techniques
- How to integrate mindfulness practices in your daily routines
Labs run two weeks. The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experiences and clarify any final questions in a follow-up session.
My name is Ruth Maier-Hamberger. I am co-founder of YOS. YOS is an acronym, standing for "Your Own Strength" – and at the same time means well-being, health, happiness. This is my passion: To accompany people on their way, to find their own strength, exploit their potential, shape their lives and careers. As a partner in dolphinblue, I work with leaders in companies to drive their personal as well as organizational development topics. 18 years ago, I embarked on my mindfulness and meditation journey. I am a systemic coach, mental trainer and meditation teacher.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via the contact form or email.
Start Lab: May 5, 2023｜03:00 pm CEST｜in English
May 9, 2023｜15:00-18:00 CEST
May 19, 2023｜15:00-16:00 CEST
Get in touch.
Thank you for getting in touch. Naturally, when sending your message,