The Power of Coaching.
Empowering others through coaching.
Labs with Alain van Gils.
Coaching is an important leadership skill for many reasons. It builds connection and trust and allows you and your coachee(s) to grow both individually and together.
It works both one-on-one and in a group or team because it empowers your coachee(s) to find their own solutions.
Coaching therefore plays a big role in co-creative leadership. And it all boils down to the fact that coaching, simply put, is a higher form of communication and being.
- You realise how powerful and yet simple good coaching can be.
- You understand what the essential ingredients and 'magic elements' are.
- You learn how to build relationships, trust and openness.
- You learn to adopt a coaching mindset
- You understand and practice asking powerful questions
- You understand and practise deep listening
- You understand how and when to challenge your coachee(s) to be their best selves and find their own answers.
- Lab 1: Coaching - The Basics (Part I) introduces the basics of coaching.
- Lab 2: Being a Coach (Part II) helps you understand and adopt the mindset necessary for successful coaching.
- Lab 3: Coaching in Practice (Part III) gives you the opportunity to practice coaching with support and guidance.
Labs run over two weeks.
The preparation video is followed by a three-hour workshop where we interactively practice the core aspects. Afterwards, you will receive Sparks over two weeks to integrate what you have learned. At the end, you have the opportunity to reflect on your experiences and clarify any final questions in a Follow-up session.
In an ideal world, you would sign up for all three Labs, and we understand that this is not always feasible. However, to participate in Lab 3, it is necessary that you have completed at least either Lab 1 or 2 and the stand-alone coaching topic in the app, which is available on request.
Alain is not only an inspiring artist, he has also worked for 20 years as a coach and trainer for executives in medium-sized businesses and international corporations. As co-founder of Intao, he is responsible for accompanying the clients where Intao contributes to more sustainability in large change projects.
Sign up. For Leadership Journey participants.
Are you already registered for the Leadership Journey or did we invite you as one of our partners?
In that case, you can easily sign up below. If you are not a participant of the Leadership Journey yet, please contact us via the contact form or email.
Start Lab: October 04｜10:00 a.m. CEST｜in German｜Coaching - The Basics (Part I)
October 04 | 10:00-13:00 a.m. CEST
October 18 | 10:00-11:00 a.m. CEST
Start Lab: November 16｜10:00 a.m. CET｜in German｜Being a Coach (Part II)
November 16 | 10:00-13:00 a.m. CET
November 30 | 10:00-11:00 a.m. CET
Start Lab: January 2023｜in German｜Coaching in practice (Part III)
In January 2023
Date and registration available soon!
Get in touch.
Thank you for getting in touch. Naturally, when sending your message,